Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I saw a totally decked out White RTL on one of our used lots a couple months back. Its gone now.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Someone is going to get a bargain, however, I'd go over it with a fine toothed comb to see if there was a reason it was surrendered so fast. There are fickle people in the world with more money than sense who trade in perfectly good vehicles on a whim.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
There seems to be quite a few used ones on the net. If you go out to Auto Trader.com, you can find them just about any part of the country. I know. Before I bought mine, I was thinking of buying used, so I was seaching all over the place.

Anyway, another good source of lower priced Ridgelines, is Grand Honda, outside of Chicago (Go to Grandhonda.com). I talked to one of the sales guys there and he was selling fully loaded RTL's, with Nav. for $29,900. They are passing the $1000 Dealer Assistance onto their customers.

If anybody is looking for used, they have a couple pretty good deals on used Ridgelines too. They have a Steel Blue, RTL, with Nav., with a little less than 4000K miles on it, for $27,900. They also have a loaded Silver one, with about 12K miles on it for $27,500. Those are some pretty good prices.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If it is true that they traded for a Civic, then it probably had a lot to do with gas mileage. The Civic gets twice the gas mileage of a Ridgeline, when you are looking at a potential of $2,250 in gas versus $1,125 that is a big adjustment (based on $3 per gallon and 15000 miles average used by EPA). That is several Civic payments. For me, I already had an efficient vehicle to drive during the really expensive gas times, I only pulled out the Ridgeline for trips to the Home Depot and the like. Not everyone can afford to own two cars. I don't think finding used Ridgelines is an indication of the quality of the Ridgeline, it is more indicative of the current economic situation out there, trucks just aren't selling as fast as they were. In fact, Honda can't keep enough Civics coming in to meet current demand. There is a backlog on 2006 Civic Hybrids that runs to March next year already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts