Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to say, I've been visting the site for a few months now. I have to say the people and the information has been great!!

My Story, We (the wife and I) went to our dealership with the intention of buying two vehicles. My wife wanted a CR-V SE and I the Ridgeline. I thought I didn't want the nav but, now I have the regrets. Now I'm looking at the Kenwood nav system it has a 6.5 LCD touchscreen.

We got her CR-V SE for invoice and 500.00 off msrp for the Ridgeline, no deals on the accesories just the labor to put the stuff on. I did get a deal on the extented warrantees 905.00 for the CR-V and 1150.00 for the Ridgeline. One other thing, I'm paying 377.00 for six months, with full coverage for insurance through USAA.

No Wind noise, Leaks, and no creaking steering wheel, the last 6 dig's of my vin are 508862

American Honda - Has called me 4 times about wanting to talk to me about my experience so far with the truck. The last called was from a Jason, he said: he was in a proactive group of 10 people calling EVERY Ridgeline owner about Pro's and Con's to Aid honda in the Production of the truck. He said: they ALL will get this call (5000+). I also told him of this Site!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome to the group!
Great pix of your new ride. Really looks great.
We all hope you will become a regular contributor to the group.
Drive it in good health

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I'm still waiting for that call :)

Welcome!

L

·
0 Posts
shovelhd said:
I'm still waiting for that call :)

Welcome!
Me too!!

Welcome to our "family". We hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy your new ride!! :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Other than the NAV system, you certainly didn't skimp on the accessories. Very nice looking truck - good luck with it.

I have not yet received a call from Honda (2 weeks now).

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome and very nice truck! Love the accessories look, can't wait to add mine.

Only call so far was the typical survey, mostly on dealership issues. Felt so rushed, like they just wanted a number and move on to the next question.

I look forward to that call, too.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Owner, let me know how the Kenwood navi works out and what it costs. I regret not having navi too (just jealous that my wife's Ody has it and wish I did too).

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Thanks for posting the great pics. It shows me a bit of what our baby will look like tomorrow when we pick her up again. You went a bit farther with mods and I'm jealous (though we have NAV so you can be jealous back). I LOVE the bumper trim. That may have to be the next add on. Hubby isn't interested in the fog lights, but I like the look. The bumper trim will come before the lights in my book too.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm also waiting for this famous personalized phone call from Honda. I've owned my Ridgeline for 7 weeks now. I also mailed in my survey which clearly identified the notorious wind noise and steering wheel problems. Nobody has bothered to contact me. I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that I've owned 5 Honda vehicles. Wouldn't you think that would buy me the courtesy of a phone call?

On another note, I don't see why everybody likes the shiny stuff on the front bumper. Keeping this clean from bugs and free from everything else that happens to a front end of a vehicle is enough to keep me from wanting this accessory.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's a lot of accessories!
Looks good.
Mine came with wheel locks, didn't even want those.
I do like that grille, though.
Honda has called me twice so far.
Maybe it's a Wisconsin thing.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice look and thanks for the pics. I know several folks of this board who have spoken with Jason at the Honda California office. :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice pictures and welcome to the group.

I too am still waiting for the call from American Honda.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, Geek that is the Honda tonneau cover, here some pic's

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Looks pretty nice, let us know how it works out. I heard there was an issue with the key system getting stuck somehow. I dont remember where I read it but if I find it I will post it or link it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts