Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Jstu Elites' RidgeRack Brackets have arrived and are ready to ship! Simply add 1 set to your RidgeRack Headache Rack order and we will ship them in the same box. These brackets will provide clearance for your "over the bed rail covers" such as the Honda Tonneau Cover, North Mountains etc. If you are unsure if you need them or not, please send us a message with your current bed cover and we will let you know! Thanks for your patience!!

Hood Automotive tire Cloud Motor vehicle Sky
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Any chance of a lower rack that is designed to be cab height with these brackets?
Hey HeavyDuty, to answer your question no, not at this time. The current heigh of the RidgeRack on its own is 20 inches so with the 2 inch brackets it sits at a height of 22 inches. In our opinion its still pretty flush with the top of the cab, I'll try to get you a better picture tomorrow. Thank you!

PS - What bed cover you running?

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Grille Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 BE PWP
252 Posts
Hey HeavyDuty, to answer your question no, not at this time. The current heigh of the RidgeRack on its own is 20 inches so with the 2 inch brackets it sits at a height of 22 inches. In our opinion its still pretty flush with the top of the cab, I'll try to get you a better picture tomorrow. Thank you!

PS - What bed cover you running?

View attachment 426283
Ok, that looks more like I’d expect - it was the angle of your first photos. I have the OEM cover.

Reactions: Jstu Elites LLC

·
Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, that looks more like I’d expect - it was the angle of your first photos. I have the OEM cover.
Yeah sorry, just like taking pictures at that angle haha. Here are some I just took, still a bit hard to see it but for reference, the rack does not go above the shark fin antenna stays just below it.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille
Car Sky Motor vehicle Vehicle Cloud

1 - 5 of 5 Posts