Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday (Saturday), I was in my Ridge on my way to grab a quick bite to eat for lunch. I had the windows down, sunroof open enjoying a beautiful Colorado Fall day (Fall here is truly spectacular). Traveling down a busy neighborhood street two boys about 13-14 were walking down the sidewalk in the opposite direction I was traveling and one of them spots my truck, nudges his friend to look, points and says very loudly "Honda Ruuullles!"

The smile on my face must have been almost frightening...

You said a mouthful, kid.

·
Registered
534 Posts
My husband and I were driving on the weekend, picking up our car from where it had been left Friday night ;) , he in our car behind, me in the RL in front. When we got home he said he was getting very jealous at all the guys turning around staring at me as I drove by. Flattering but sadly - or not so sadly? - it was the RL they were staring at! :D

Teen boys seem to really love it, I have found. My sons and their friends were all over it the first little while. The kids would still rather drive in it than their former favourite, the hot little red car.

L

·
0 Posts
I gave my Drew, who will be 15 in a month, my 2001 Red Sunfire for his first car to drive. He said "thanks Mom, but I was hoping you were going to give me the Ridgeline?" I said, "not on your life buddy, but thanks for asking". :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
My 15 year old has "known" since we bought it new, that our 99 Civic would be "his" when he turns 16. He has been prowling the online auto parts places picking out fender flares and hood scoops to pimp it. That is he was until we got the RL and now he wants that! :eek: No way, says I! :p

·
Registered
383 Posts
ladyridge said:
He said "thanks Mom, but I was hoping you were going to give me the Ridgeline?" I said, "not on your life buddy, but thanks for asking". :D
Can't blame Drew for trying!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ah the good ol days. Lost my license 4 hours after I got it..Was fun when it lasted! Cop wished me a Happy Birthday. Enjoyed the Judge ordered Safety School. The local Police arrest two more the first night of school, for burnouts, and I got my first parking ticket that night, too. Ah the good ol days...Yup they were great. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts