Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interior lights above drivers head are not working . Just got vehicle , went through manual and followed instructions . Lights still not working . Lights did work when I pulled vehicle out of lot . Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Interior lights above drivers head are not working . Just got vehicle , went through manual and followed instructions . Lights still not working . Lights did work when I pulled vehicle out of lot . Any suggestions ?
I have no idea but im replying so that someone may see your post. Welcome to ROC.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Are you speaking of the map lights or the 'red' mood lights?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for welcome and suggestions . I am taking the vehicle back to dealership this morning to get assistance . I am very impress with the vehicle overall .

·
Registered
835 Posts
Probably a "soft set coupler". In other words, someone did not push hard enough on the electrical connection to set it (hear/feel the click).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts