Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for link to down a load copy of owners manual, I recently brought a preowned RTL, from A Chevy dealer and they could not find the manual,and they also were not good on explaining the features, so I'm feeling my way in the dark so to speak , this is a great truck.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Purchased a pre-owned Ridge from A CHEVY DEALER!!!!!!!! Well...the previous owner's loss is obviously your gain. Good for you! Not sure where you could download a manual but, you may want to contact Honda or your local Honda dealer to score a manual. Congrats on your conquest. Hopefully the dealer didn't rub off too much Chevy on your truck. Maybe a good washing is in order. ;)
Enjoy your Ridge.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
From the Owner Link web site:

To obtain a printed copy of your Owner's Manual or any other manual covering the operation and servicing of your vehicle, you can order it online or call this toll-free number during the listed hours:

(800) 782-4356
Monday - Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm EST

To order by mail, please contact:

Helm Incorporated
P.O. Box 07280
Detroit, MI 48207
I did not find a downloadable version of the manual.

·
Registered
218 Posts
It's amazing there are any used Ridgelines for sale already. I'm curious, how many miles were on it when you bought it?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I am looking for link to down a load copy of owners manual
Once you see the size of the owner's manual, you may be glad you didn't find a site to download it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tedridge said:
It's amazing there are any used Ridgelines for sale already. I'm curious, how many miles were on it when you bought it?

I brought Ridge RTL with 3,330 miles and it has no problems so far I've averaged 19 mpg in mixed and mostly hiway driving.
not anywhere near as good as my 2002 Mini Cooper S but just as much fun.
Previous owner has been contacted and returned the manuals to the dealership, I'll pick them up when I go to Ft Dix next week.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hazcat said:
I have an extra quick-start manual for some reason. Want it, leeuw51?

Redrock Pearl 2006 RTL , thanks for the offer but the Chevy Dealer did make contact with the previous owner ( brought in June, per Carfax ) and brought the manuals in. I don't know what he traded in for but the GM employee discount had to be part of it to take that hit. actually there was another pre-owned RTL M/Roof (7,000 miles ) at Willis Honda less than 1 mile North on rt 130 from the Chevy dealer,this listed as Pre-Certified on the internet and I saw both deals while surfing for used or preowned certified Rideges.
I traded in my trouble plauged 1998 ML-320 with 116,000 miles and paid $20,300 for RTL with just 3,300 miles on the odometer.
I would suggest to anyone to search the internet for SUV/ trucks before buying new and let someone else take the upfront cost, I think the gas price spike has spooked a lot of people or knocked their budget off keel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts