Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, thanks so much for all-ya'lls responses & helping to solve my quandry. I called the dealership this afternoon and set up an appt. for Saturday to buy me an RTL. I will be sure to look for a build date of 9/05 or later as ya'll suggested. I'll let ya'll know the color when I get it. YEE HAAA!!, After weeks of lookin, Daddy finally found him a new ride!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
Outstanding! You won't regret it. As I have said in earlier posts, I am 54 years old and the Ridgeline is the first vehicle in a looooong time that I have been excited about. It is fun being excited. I have to give credit to the ROC and it's many fine members for their substantial contribution to my excitement. I suggest that your experience will be the same. Congratulations!:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,392 Posts
YIPPEE! You're going to have a good weekend if you can find one on the lot so you can drive it away. Otherwise, you'll go through what many of us did waiting for our dream machine to arrive after doing a special order. Either way, happy driving is just around the corner. You be sure to keep us posted! I pulling for a BLUE!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,554 Posts
Congratulations!

And don't forget, someone said the Red ones are the fastest! :D

Oh and get the Navi, you won't regret it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,881 Posts
Congrats! Gota agree with Joe. Get the NAVI! Sure wish we did. Any color is fine as long as its BLACK.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
668 Posts
Truckin' said:
YIPPEE! You're going to have a good weekend if you can find one on the lot so you can drive it away. Otherwise, you'll go through what many of us did waiting for our dream machine to arrive after doing a special order. Either way, happy driving is just around the corner. You be sure to keep us posted! I pulling for a BLUE!
When I went to buy,

The dealer in my area said there wern't any redrocks in the area, tried to sell me an unpainted one, said no to that. I negotiated the price for a strait forward RTL, then went home and searched the net for a red one. I found tons in connecticut. The dealer drove 200 miles each way to get me the truck. I ended up 1000 under sticker and got a decent discount off retail for the OEM towing hitch, rear muds, roof rack, trunk mat, under rear seat mat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,170 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club. Red will definitely help you stand out in the crowd. I mean if you are going to buy a styling new truck buy one that stands out. Well unless you drive fast then perhaps you want silver so you can blind the officer taking your picture or you want green because it is like camo. You can also pick black so at night you are sort of hidden. Blue and White are the only colors I can't think of a good reason for, so maybe you should buy them ;). Just make sure you vote the color you pick, and make it Red so we can start to move back into the mainstream :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
captmiddy said:
Blue and White are the only colors I can't think of a good reason for...
Here are 2 reasons for Blue:
  1. It's an unusual shade, which makes it a good choice for an unusual vehicle.
  2. It's the best looking of all the color choices :)
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
dbb said:
Here are 2 reasons for Blue:
  1. It's an unusual shade, which makes it a good choice for an unusual vehicle.
  2. It's the best looking of all the color choices :)
Well..one out of two aint' bad!! :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top