Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Just randomly came across this? I wonder if there is any validity to it . . . it might be the only thing left to get some (me included) in giving the Gen2 consideration.

2017 Honda Ridgeline: Separate Packages Will Make It Unique Again! ? NSEAVoice
I dunno. Sounds like all of the stuff they showed at the Chicago Auto Show.

However, it does bring an interesting question to my mind: I know these accessories will only be available for the Ridgeline, BT what if someone wanted to dress up their 2016 Pilot with these running boards, different wheels, bash plate, flares, etc.? Seems like most of these accessories would fit a Pilot if someone wanted to stand apart from the crowd. For that matter, maybe they could upgrade their problematic roof rack to the Ridgeline version? Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
If only they could add to this an interior center armrest console.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, but if they work on the Pilot as well that would completely work against the purpose of differentiating the Ridgeline. That would be funny though -- Honda develops packages and Pilot users add them on. Ugh.

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Ya, but if they work on the Pilot as well that would completely work against the purpose of differentiating the Ridgeline. That would be funny though -- Honda develops packages and Pilot users add them on. Ugh.
Yeah, I bet Honda only sells/puts them on RLs for that very reason. I also bet a few parts find their way to Pilots, through used parts, salvage, dealership insiders, etc.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Yeah, I bet Honda only sells/puts them on RLs for that very reason. I also bet a few parts find their way to Pilots, through used parts, salvage, dealership insiders, etc.
They'll sell any part to anybody, if you want to install it yourself.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
The rumours are indicating that Honda is going to offer the Pilot with many accessories such as black roof rails, cross bars, running boards, fender flares, a skid plate, a hard cover, special 18-inch wheels with all-terrain tires and a towing kit.
Typo? Or is that a wordo...The Pilot doesn't need a hard cover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts