Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in my first message last night but I do have some paint issues on my black rtl s/r.

Rear bumber driver's side is pealing at the top.

I have white dots throughout the paint. They look like there in the paint not on the surface. Mostly on the hood.

The worst thing is that my dealer is not calling me back and I'm getting angry. :mad:

Willis Honda has 2 Service Managers-Mechanical and Body/Paint. Every time I call I get voice mail. I'm going there tomorrow in person.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mark

L

·
0 Posts
MarkCobra said:
I posted this in my first message last night but I do have some paint issues on my black rtl s/r.

Rear bumber driver's side is pealing at the top.

I have white dots throughout the paint. They look like there in the paint not on the surface. Mostly on the hood.

The worst thing is that my dealer is not calling me back and I'm getting angry. :mad:

Willis Honda has 2 Service Managers-Mechanical and Body/Paint. Every time I call I get voice mail. I'm going there tomorrow in person.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mark
Honest Advice???
Give em' hell!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a white Ridgeline and have problems with the paint pealing off the read driver side bumper. Anyone know if you can get chrome bumbers for the Ridgeline? A truck should not have painted bumpers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts