Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Invisible Bra from Invinca-Shield for my Redrock Pearl RTL
( $ 418. delivered ) I will post my photos upon finishing the application.
I installed an Invisible bra on my 2002 Mini Cooper S over two years ago and 24,000 miles later the front end looks good as new,and no worse for wear of traveling I-95.
This is there first kit for the Honda Ridgeline and discounted on their 25% sale price , check it out invincashield.com:D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sounds great leeuw51. Please post pix when completed...or maybe as you go;)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
People have tried posting pics of invisable bra. It is hard to show something that shouldn't show if it's done right!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
LOL! You just might have a point there Mr. Berger! :D

Actually, I will check them out to see if I can get just the piece for the hood and above the headlights. Thanks leeuw51!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought one on ebay for $10. I will post once I get it installed. The guy has lots of positive feedback from customers. Also just bought a full size alloy wheel from ebay for $30. Shipping was only $11. I think it from a Honda dealer in Tenn.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Clay, could yopu post the item number or the sellers info so that I and others can see what you bought? I may be very interested as well depending on your feedback after you get it and install it.
Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello Ultra Hog,

The seller is xtremecity and the item number is 8007619565.

$25 delivered.

I have 1,700 miles :)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Clay said:
Hello Ultra Hog,

The seller is xtremecity and the item number is 8007619565.

$25 delivered.

I have 1,700 miles :)
That looks like the one for the S2000 and I didn't see one for the Ridgeline. Did you have to contact him to get the Ridgeline one?

·
Registered
13 Posts
The auction title says Ridgeline and the auction body says Honda 2000. I can only hope to get the correct one and he is a major seller so If it is the wrong one, I expect he will make it right. He sells them for almost all cars so I was thinking the auction title was more important than the auction body. I did say 2006 Ridgeline in the Paypal payment instructions. Good Catch!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clay I looked up the Ebay auction site for the Xtreme City Bra kit and I could not tell if it is the standard or deluxe kit ,as the standard would only be the hood front , end caps, and maybe mirrors. My kit from Invinca shield includes the complete front with lower bumper and is called the deluxe. I took delivery last week and I noticed the lower bumper piece has no cut outs for the fogs.
I contacted the service dept. and they will make me the correct part to fit the RTL. I hope you get a good quality product for your Ridge,man thats a good price, will see how you make out.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I bought the same product from xtremecity as did Clay and arteegee. I should be receiving it sometime this week and I'll try to attach some post-installation pics when I get around to installing it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm still waiting to hear the follow up on the cheaper paint protection kits found on E bay.
I still feel that satisfaction will be greater with the Invinca Shield invisible bra and the proof is on my 2002 Mini Cooper-S, which I installed 2 years ago, I will post pictures from both vehicles soon,when the installation on my Ridge is copmpleted.

2002 Redrock Pearl RTL
F/R mud flaps
Access roll up cargo top
fogs

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Thought I would share my experience here... Even though it's not a Ridgeline, it's the same process and my installer can also do any Honda.

I decided not to clear bar the HOOD like most.

Why? I didn't want to see that "line". I know it would drive me nuts when waxing, and when dust collects. Plus, my car is a 2002, and no chips really anywhere on the hood anyway - - they all seem happen on the bumper, and lower lip spoiler.

I had the lower lip spoiler done and the full front bumper, and thicker pieces on the headlights. You cannot tell this has the clear bra with this setup unless your eyes are 2 inches from the car, not like others.

All work was performed by:

Negley Enterprises
Mobile Service
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-574-1323
[email protected]

If you go with him, tell him Jason sent you. He said he will DISCOUNT if I send him more people!

Great guy, as anal as I am, which is anal! His hobby is cars as well, and flawless work.

Now for the pics:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts