Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you need and I'll let you know if it's worth buying I'll drive up to 100 miles if not shipping is up to you ... mostly everything above the block is good http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/#/topics/172490?page=1 fr fl rr vent visors seats are a little stained but not ripped or torn rear bumper has recently been fixed and painted I'll take pics of items per request
Sad day to put her down my goal was to hit 300k

·
Registered
71 Posts
What color is the interior?

For some reason the post you linked to is just taking me back to the homepage.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Same Here, Link takes me to the Home Page, and Not sure where it was suppose to be going. ;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Front license plate bracket?
Alternator, starter, coils, accessories?
Can you post any pictures of the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
935 Posts
Bed rail and tailgate caps?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not sure what happened to OP, he hasn't responded to any posts on here, or the PM I sent awhile back.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
guess he parted out

·
Registered
292 Posts
Or parted ways...ha.ha.ha. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys I got locked out and couldn't figure out how to sign back in but I was automatically logged in on my desk top that I rarely use so I changed my password and seems like I'm good to go . I guess I was too quick to pull the trigger making the original post because parting out wasn't the best solution as I have a couple buyers for over $2k and on a happy note I am a new owner of a 09 rtl . Once again guys I apologize for getting your hopes up

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im looking for pull HANDLE, LEFT REAR SEAT CUSHION *NH574L*
Part Number: 82643-SJC-A01ZA (driver rear) please let me know if you have it thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts