Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my servicing dealer that it was almost time for my routine service, at the same time they told me there was an outstanding recall for my 06 for the passenger airbag . They don't have any yet(lol) but will call me when available.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I got tired of waiting on the second letter from Honda Corporate and called the dealer and scheduled to have driver and passenger airbags replaced. Took it in and replaced both within 2 hours of visit. I live in middle Tennessee we were one of the last regions to receive the airbags since our temp range is not dramatic like the rest of the country.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Had my drivers side done a year ago (because of keeping up to date with the bags) and the passenger side last week. The passenger side wasnt on the list back then but now most all them bags are being replaced in all vehicles. I just went into talk to the Honda service guy cause I took the CRV in for an oil change and he said my RL needed the passenger side done, it was on the Honda list and they had them in stock. I would have never known it if not for talking to him. Well maybe one, two, three or more months from now with a letter from Honda. It isnt going to come from your Dealer and Honda is so far behind all there crap it aint funny. In todays world its better to keep up on anything to do with your vehicle. Hell with Honda and there letters and hell with your Dealer getting a hold of you. Take things in your own hands, things might get done a bit faster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts