Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 black RL with fabric interior. My son decided that he would carve into the passenger armrest to "see what would happen". Duh...it got ruined!

It looks dark grey, but I was told it was black. Are all the RL interiors the same?

Also: dealer wants $60 for a pad. Anyone know of one available?

Also: I'm going to inherit a set of honda side bars. Does the 2013 require inserting a nutplate? I think the older models (I had an 07) required it.

Also: I can't post in the marketplace, any idea why not? I've been on this list years!!!

Also: (again) If a factory hitch was installed at the time of purchase, I assume its factory installed?

It has the 7 pin connector only. How can I tell everything is "live" as its supposed to be without a trailer? also: I read that pin 4 (breakaway battery charging line) requires a 20amp fuse :"somewhere".. where would that be?

thanks

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
$60 for a pad is a steal, especially if they will install it for that.

There are 2 grays... Atlas Gray and Dark Gray, no true black for 2013.

That is likely not a factory installed if there is no 4-pin... would help if you listed your trim line... you can purchase a 7-pin tester or have it tested when you bring it in, takes 10-25 seconds.

Fuse locations are in the manual. Fuses are very accessible in the RL.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Shopguy, your post count is just over the minimum. Maybe try again, it may have taken some time to register.

Here is a good 7pin tester, although you'll only need it for a few min

http://amzn.to/1A8PgVk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts