Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed a rattle coming from the lower cushion of the passenger seat ????? I was driving home last night, with the radio off, and heard an annoying noise/rattle from that area over medium size bumps. I stuck my hand in between the center console and the lower cushion, and that seemed to help, but I really had to wedge my hand in there. I guess I never noticed it until now, it probably only happens when the seat is unoccupied. I am going to check to see if the seat bolts are loose, or the lower plastic cover that hides the bolts/mounting feet.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I did that last night. I need to investigate more than I can from while driving though. It seemed like it may be the console or console and seat belt making the noise...

·
Registered
484 Posts
vertrkr said:
Sometimes my passenger belt will get twisted and the metal buckle will rattle against the B pillar plastic. Just a thought, somtime rattle can be deceiving.
I had thought it might be that, so I leaned my head over the console while driving ( :eek: ) and it was coming from below my head. Also putting some pressure on the console seemed to stop it. I didn't get to do any more checking last night.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have also noticed a ratteling noise on the passenger side seat but can't seem to locate it. I just turn up the radio to drown it out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts