Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Gulf Coast Ridgeline owners seem to have gone silent. Is there anyone out there that would be interested in starting this thread up again and maybe getting together for some events that we could all decide on?

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I?m in! Not sure what we?d to, where to go but have experience in this area with other Honda products and friendly clubs, remember the V65 Sabre? I softbagged it with Goldwing crowd late 80s... 1980s!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats cool. Well we are up to three. Lets hope that we get some more interest. We need to have some ideas about maybe day trips and to find out a little more about each other.

I am retired and a disabled Navy veteran. Kids grown and have a wife that enjoys visiting places, fleas markets, natural nature areas etc. Let me know your thoughts.

Joel:smile:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Pensacola as well! I'm down with getting together. Who knows, maybe we've passed each other on the road. 😁

Retired Navy, currently working on Corry Station as an instructor.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Mi-Mouse,
You’re welcome of course as it’s free country but do you have a Ridgeline besides the new HR? It’s not required I guess to join the Ridgeline owners club but is customary.
I am not joining Girl Scouts forums because I drive an Audi (subtle pun points awarded).
I’m East of P’cola in FWB, seen 15 local RLs in my wanderings and try to chat as not shy and RLers are usually willing when they see another to opine with.
We’ should think about getting with P-Honda to organize us an owners burger burn. I’d ask them to do it if we could agree on a date, few hours on a Sat maybe, breeze through, chat, they’d like the possible trade traffic? Either that or beach? I’m ok with whatever works, anytime, anyplace (occupational hint).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts