Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am close to getting the same cover as well. The main holdback has been the trunk restrictions. I have seen the pictures someone posted but cannot seem to get over the restriction. I will be interested in your updates. Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree it would be nice if the rails were just a little more narrow to allow for the trunk to open. I assume that all available covers have the same problem, but still I would think it would be possible to narrow the rails just a little. I will be interested to know if you are successful in your quest.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I swear that cover would be perfect for me if only that trunk would open up a little more. I know as soon as get this cover or another one that gives enough clearance, they will release a new version that allows better access. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hey Trib (and others with a Peragon cap),

I've used Turtle Wax Ice wax on the top of the cover and it works great. Shines it up leaving no residue on the powder coated area or the rubber gasketing between panesl. Keeps water beading and prevents spotting. Definitely recommend it for maintenance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ordered my Peragon cover Monday. Received it Thursday and finished the install today. So far, I couldn't be happier with it. I've been researching covers for 4 years and am glad I decided on this one. It is exactly the look I wanted and it is a quality product. Many thanks to Rodger at Peragon for his assistance.

Now I'm going to finish my DIY tailgate lock that I found on another thread!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts