Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the bed cover and rails, you have almost exactly 16.5 inches of clearance in the Ridgeline G2 bed.

note: I have the Bak Revolver but I'd bet they are all similar.

Putting a cooler in the bed has been challenging, without using the trunk.
I just found this Igloo cooler today at Target.
Heading to Ocean City Tomorrow loaded with cold stuff!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to need you to post the same pictures five more times each so I can really get a feel for what is going on there... :p

If it fits under that type of tonneau, it should fit fine under those that sit on top of the bed sides.
No idea how that happened, posted from phone - sh!t happens

·
Registered
2021 RTL-E Modern Steel Metallic
159 Posts
I don't see 83 cans in that cooler!

I'm in the market for a new cooler. My old Coleman cooler fits fine under my Truxedo Sentry CT tonneau, but the outside has cracks in it. And let's just say that the contents in the cooler were lukewarm after a recent 3 hour drive in 90 degrees temps. It's time to retire it after 25 years. My newer Igloo with wheels is too large, so that's relegated to the van or the RL back seat. But my trusty dog usually accompanies me on trips that require the cooler, so the back seat is usually occupied.

The most important feature of any new cooler is that it has to fit under the tonneau, so I really appreciate this info.

·
Registered
2021 RTL-E Blue Obsidian
19 Posts
I've got the grey one as well (BMX52), and it seems to work quite well overall. I hate that it didn't come with a basket or tray though. After a bit of research I found a good one - #20070, from the Igloo site ($22), that they say does not fit my cooler. It does, and quite well --
Major appliance Rectangle Automotive exterior Home appliance Gas
Major appliance Rectangle Automotive exterior Home appliance Gas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts