Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This kit was only $149 to purchase and install. A few snags with the installation, but I have to give credit to the HRG group since their technical support team was incredible. They helped and responded promptly for everything I asked. Even when the USPS screwed up by delivering parts to the wrong address, HRG did not hesitate to ship again. They were amazing! From my perspective, the more we can do to make our Ridgelines look more rugged the better and I think this kit helps! Reference from HRG site: SKU: HRG-RID0614-1.5F

Attachments

Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
I wish you had pictures of the items and the install. I believe you were one of the very few to buy them, and the only one one on ROC to install them.

Are those the '01-'06 X5 wheels? What size tires are you running?

Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
There are lots of pics on the various FB Groups related to the HRG Ridgeline lift. Parts of it are actually a "Body Lift" unsure how that works since it's a unibody ;)

Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
I know, was just joking about the lift and how it all works

Reactions: smufguy

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I wish you had pictures of the items and the install. I believe you were one of the very few to buy them, and the only one one on ROC to install them.

Are those the '01-'06 X5 wheels? What size tires are you running?
Smufguy, I'm an old geezer so I just never think about documenting an install. Literally the kit is just a set of spacers and new sway bar links. Just need to drop the struts to install the spacers on top and replace the sway bark links. To answer you question about wheels and tires, yes you are correct that I have aftermarket BMW X5 wheels and I am running 275/45/R20 tires with zero rub issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts