Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached are photos from my Ridgeline that I purchased last Tuesday. In addition a photo of my Ford Ranger that is being replaced. The Ranger lasted me 7 years - it will now most likely visit eBay for a new owner.

David
St. Louis
A proud RTL owner

Attachments

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey David,

Welcome to the club! Your color choice is excellent. I really like it now that I’ve seen a few around. They only had silver and black when we got ours. By the looks of your Ranger you keep a clean truck. I don't think you'll have any problems selling her. Looks like it was a good truck for the past 7 yrs. how does your new Ridgeline compare? Thanks for the photos

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Congrats and it looks fine! I know you're loving it. I love the BLUE ones best.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats To U... I Just Got Mine As Well Last Thursday Can't Wait To My Pictures Up.. I Have The Rts-- Blk With Beige Love It.. I Have Twin Girls On The Way So My Accord Coupe Wasn't Gonna Do It Anymore... :)

L

·
0 Posts
pazzy9 said:
Congrats To U... I Just Got Mine As Well Last Thursday Can't Wait To My Pictures Up.. I Have The Rts-- Blk With Beige Love It.. I Have Twin Girls On The Way So My Accord Coupe Wasn't Gonna Do It Anymore... :)
Welcome to the ROC family pazzy9.
We are glad you're here. ;)
Twin girls. I can't believe it.
ROC Heads....this person new ROC head is a very dear friend of mine. He's very caring, loving, talented and SMART. I handed him the keys to Ridgena back in March and I know he fell in love. Now he has his own. It's Black but hey..you can't have everything. :rolleyes: NICE JOB!!!
Post many posts and pics of the new baby AND the girls when they get here.
Enjoy the ride my dear friend. Mrs. pazzy for me.
J.C. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
congrats! I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and have NO REGRETS with my choice in color and Truck! hope you enjoy!

fraz

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
aridgeforme said:
Twin girls?? Man..you'll have your hands full. Congrats and welcome to the club.
******;) :D +++++++++++++

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
******;) :D +++++++++++++
Hey Tex! Are those your twins back to back? good lookin!:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My first child, a boy, was born three weeks ago. That is one of the reasons to go from the Ford Ranger to the Ridgeline.

David

L

·
0 Posts
go4bal said:
My first child, a boy, was born three weeks ago. That is one of the reasons to go from the Ford Ranger to the Ridgeline.

David
Congratulations new Daddy. How exciting.
:) :p

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome and great choice of color! Almost forgot how great the blue looks brand new!! Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to the club - you'll love this truck more and more each day. Blue was the other color I was considering, but ended up sticking to "protocol"... every vehicle I've owned since '85 has been red.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and being a new dad. The safety features of the Ridgeline will definitely put the Ranger to shame. Rangers are nice trucks though, my grandfather owns one and so does my brother-in-law. Both have served them well and for many years so far.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have the 1998 Ranger on eBay. I am hoping to get around $4,500 - $5,000 for it.

The Ridgeline is not comparison to the Ranger. In fact the RL drives smoother than my wive's Volvo V70.

David

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I had a 1999 Ranger XLT Supercab with the 4.0 and a stick that I traded last April for the Ridgeline. I got $6300 as it was pretty clean, with 122,000 miles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts