Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new ridgeline last night all I can say is SWEEEEET. Its black with navi dvd and rear camera in side,love the voice commands it really works well. The only thing was i wish you could use the rear camera with out putting it in reveres.

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations newbie ROC-head. We're glad you're happy. But..we knew you would be. :)
Enjoy the ride and be safe.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Way to go Farm Boy! I think you will enjoy it very much!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard farm boy! For what it's worth, if you are into modifications or know of someone or someplace that could do it for you, I suspect that the camera could be turned on by installing a diode or two and a switch. The parts should cost less than $5.00 depending on how fancy of a switch you want. You could order an extra seat heater switch and use it. It could fit between the other two. Then your cost would be a bit higher but it would look like it belonged there. The other downside is that when you have the camera on using the switch, the NAVI system would be confused and would think that you are some kind of maniac driving backwards.:eek: It will recalculate your route and position when you turn it off.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome Farmboy.You will fall more in love with your RL... Window decal , shirts & hats can be ordered... :)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
farm boy said:
Just picked up my new ridgeline last night all I can say is SWEEEEET. Its black with navi dvd and rear camera in side,love the voice commands it really works well. The only thing was i wish you could use the rear camera with out putting it in reveres.
Hey farm boy, Great color! and welcome to the family.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, where are your pictures? ;) Especially of your backup camera. I am sure you will greatly enjoy your truck, so maybe you will be able to post some pics after Christmas when some part of the new has worn off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts