Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my black RTL S/R with grill, front and rear chrome, running boards, taillight covers, and mud flaps! The pictures of the black just don't do it justice until you see it all shined up, looks great! Drives better than I had remembered from the test drive, although I am too getting the wind noise at highway speeds? Have we figured out what might be causing that yet, so I can get it fixed? It's raining her in RI today, but I will post pics this weekend when the weather will be better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
I ws just notified that my Blue RTL will be in on Monday!!! Dealer will need a few days with it to install side steps and fog lights. I will need to tell my son that he can't go with me to pick it up since he will be in school. Boy is he gonna be pissed.
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck. I called the dealer yesterday and found out that my Black RTL-NAVI won't be delivered until 4/19 :( .

Just a little while longer. . .
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
FJTRPH said:
Got my black RTL S/R with grill, front and rear chrome, running boards, taillight covers, and mud flaps! The pictures of the black just don't do it justice until you see it all shined up, looks great! Drives better than I had remembered from the test drive, although I am too getting the wind noise at highway speeds? Have we figured out what might be causing that yet, so I can get it fixed? It's raining her in RI today, but I will post pics this weekend when the weather will be better.
Congratulations!!! Read these posts daily and you will learn much!!
Enjoy the ride!!!
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
zero said:
Congratulations on your new truck. I called the dealer yesterday and found out that my Black RTL-NAVI won't be delivered until 4/19 :( .

Just a little while longer. . .
Zero...I feel so bad for you. It seems as if you have been waiting forever. ( I am sure that's how it feels to you )
Be sure to let us know the moment it comes in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
Zero, we are all hoping for that beautiful truck to soon be sitting in your driveway.
FJ congrats, and drive it in good health
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Hey Zero,
I'm in the same predicament as you are.. My black RT-L will not be in till next week. I'm new to this group and I've been checking it everyday since I joined. The people in this group are great and informative.. Thanks everyone for the info....

mkmatsuman :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,648 Posts
mkmatsuman said:
Hey Zero,
I'm in the same predicament as you are.. My black RT-L will not be in till next week. I'm new to this group and I've been checking it everyday since I joined. The people in this group are great and informative.. Thanks everyone for the info....

mkmatsuman :)
Welcome and I'm sure you will have a lot to contribute. :cool:
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
I will be sure to let you guys know once I get the truck.

As they say, patience is a virtue.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top