Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Last week I posted here to say my Ridge was on order, well I am happy to say I picked her up today. I want to thank you all for the invaluable information you provided in this forum.

Her specifications are as follows:

• Model: RTL (no moonroof--I need the headroom)
  • Name: Minerva
  • Color: Amazon Green
  • Included Accessories: Rear splash guards, hood protector, rear seat cargo tray
  • Home: Weymouth, Massachusetts

I came straight home from the dealer, gave her a coat of winter wax (I use NuFinish for my winter wax and Meguiars the rest of the year), treated the leather, used Aerospace 303 for the dash, etc., and Michelin brake dust repellent on the wheels. It was only in the mid-40s, but that's the warmest it will be around here for the forseeable future.

Thanks again, and I'll see you around the boards.

Best regards,

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome! Nice going on the purchase and the quick wax job... I have failed to get that done yet, can't seem to decide on which wax to use... too many choices! :p

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Excellent choice. You gotta love the early Holiday present.

Don't forget to vote for our favorite color.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
iROC said:
Hi All,

Last week I posted here to say my Ridge was on order, well I am happy to say I picked her up today. I want to thank you all for the invaluable information you provided in this forum.

Her specifications are as follows:

• Model: RTL (no moonroof--I need the headroom)
  • Name: Minerva
  • Color: Amazon Green
  • Included Accessories: Rear splash guards, hood protector, rear seat cargo tray
  • Home: Weymouth, Massachusetts

I came straight home from the dealer, gave her a coat of winter wax (I use NuFinish for my winter wax and Meguiars the rest of the year), treated the leather, used Aerospace 303 for the dash, etc., and Michelin brake dust repellent on the wheels. It was only in the mid-40s, but that's the warmest it will be around here for the forseeable future.

Thanks again, and I'll see you around the boards.

Best regards,
Hi iROC, Welcome to the family and enjoy your new ride. Sounds like you are just as "Car Crazy" as the rest of us.:D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi kdogofjtown,

I picked the name Minerva as that was the first name that popped into my head (go figure). It turns out she was the goddess of wisdom in the Roman Pantheon (Athena in the Greek one). She was also the goddess of arts and crafts, as well as learning, meditation, inventiveness, accomplishment, warriors, etc).

So I suppose I made a wise choice in purchasing a Ridgeline as it is well crafted and artistic :D.

I already voted my color (go green!). There seems to be some gentle banter on this board about color, but whatever color you choose is the right one, because it is the color you like :).

cheers,

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard iROC! We are looking forward to your contributions which will help to make the ROC even better!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome to the ROC. Great color choice too. Enjoy the ride :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats iROC, If ya think ya luv it now, wait a couple weeks... it only gets worse...lol..:D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
This is good news to come home to tonight. Congrats. I hope you have a grand weekend showing it off.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. Great color choice!:D :D :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CUinaRidge said:
Hello and Welcome,
How tall are you??
I am 6'4" and have no problem with headroom...:)
I'm 6'5" but the Dr tells me from the waist up it's like I'm 6'7". Leg room is less of an issue. :D

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
That could be the difference... I'm all legs... 36" pants... we won't talk about the waist Unless we talk about the 32" - 36" inch days!! (high-school)

But I forgot to mention I do have the sunroof/moonroof..
with plenty of room...
:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts