Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my RL and brought her back home and man is she ever one fine little roadster of a pickup. An hour before sunset I took a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway headed north towards Mt. Mitchell. It's a very fun road to drive no matter how many wheels you have under you. This truck handles like it's on rails, so quiet, smooth and composed. I couldn't be more impressed with this vehicle and am so happy I was able to get the trim level and color I wanted. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E, Northeast U.S.
2,892 Posts
Very nice! Congrats on the new wheels. I had the same reaction to the drivability of this machine. It is composed and very refined. You forget you're in a truck.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I picked up my RL and brought her back home and man is she ever one fine little roadster of a pickup. An hour before sunset I took a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway headed north towards Mt. Mitchell. It's a very fun road to drive no matter how many wheels you have under you. This truck handles like it's on rails, so quiet, smooth and composed. I couldn't be more impressed with this vehicle and am so happy I was able to get the trim level and color I wanted. Cheers!
Looks like my wife and I need to head up to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Love it up there. Good looking truck. Welcome to the Gen II club

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Very nice looking! Love that color!

·
Registered
122 Posts
is that color the modern steel?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the same. Originally was told it was going to be silver but it ended up being Modern Steel instead. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
482 Posts
That is the best picture of a Gen 2 I have seen yet. Outstanding, Honda ought to use it in their marketing because it makes the Ridgeline shine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is the best picture of a Gen 2 I have seen yet. Outstanding, Honda ought to use it in their marketing because it makes the Ridgeline shine.
Thanks Festus, and I'm assuming you're talking about my masterful use of a Great Smoky Mountains "ridgeline" as the backdrop for the truck photo......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts