Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot! Signed all the papers and drove it off the lot yesterday.

I mentioned some of this in my intro post but I'll just repeat it here again.

We went with a Steel Blue RTL w/Nav. I love this truck. Too bad it is for my fiancee. She abosolutely loves it. She wanted the moonroof so we were definitely getting it. I read many posts here that recommended the Navi, which pushed me to go with it. I wasn't able to play with a Nav unit until I picked up the RL yesterday. What fun!

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone here now how happy we are with our purchase. As an added bonus the truck just came off the assembly line 11/17, so we are looking forward to many trouble-free miles in the RL.

I promise to post a picture or two in the next few days :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Congrats. I look forward to the pics.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
f20cap1 said:

We went with a Steel Blue RTL w/Nav. I love this truck. Too bad it is for my fiancee. She abosolutely loves it. She wanted the moonroof so we were definitely getting it. I read many posts here that recommended the Navi, which pushed me to go with it. I wasn't able to play with a Nav unit until I picked up the RL yesterday. What fun!

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone here now how happy we are with our purchase. As an added bonus the truck just came off the assembly line 11/17, so we are looking forward to many trouble-free miles in the RL.

Hi f20cap1, congrats on your new Ridge and welcome to the family. We already know you will enjoy the smooth ride.:p

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Congratulations f20cap1 and welcome aboard! I hope that you can take some time to poke around on the various forums here on the ROC. Even some of the old posts from a year ago make interesting reading. There is a lot of great information here on the ROC. Never be afraid to jump right in and post your questions or your ideas. Your contributions will help to make the ROC even better.
Once again, welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
f20cap1 said:

Congrates on your purchase and welcome to the ROC! You are going to love this truck if you don't already! Enjoy the ride!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck and welcome to the ROC family. I know you will enjoy your new truck as much as I'm enjoying mine. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the ROC family. We're glad you're here.
Enjoy the ride!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts