Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions are welcome .
Thanks
Chris

Plans are:
-22 inch rims (in the summer)
-Replacing the full radio with a 10 inch monitor and adding an alpine deck to control dvd,cd,mp3and nav. Est. cost 1489.00 from local shop.
-1, 10 or 12 inch woofer (whatever fits best)
-Infinity speakers in all doors
-Kicker 700.5 amp to run the whole thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sounds like some awesome plans, and that 4-wheeler looks awesome! Our insurance agent, who is also a friend of ours, is selling a couple of his ATV's, and we may eventually buy one, who knows. LOL

Just what I need, something else to get in trouble with!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
It looks like a toy hauling machine to me.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice pictures, I have to agree with what already came up, the 22" rims may be a bad choice if you are going to frequently haul that cargo. There isn't going to be much tire left above 22" rims.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Truckin' said:
It looks like a toy hauling machine to me.
Yuor truck looks great, anyone else regretting not getting black?

By the way, Those tires on the 4 wheeler look a little stiff? too much air?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Chris,

What did you use for ramps to get your ATV loaded? Excellent color choice!!!!

RidgeInTheVille

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice truck; excellent choice of colour!:D

·
Registered
363 Posts
I picked up a pair of loading ramps at Lowe's. They were black in color and had a diamond sort of tread on them. They ran about $60.00 each. For about $20 more ($140 a pair), they had a pair of ramps that were heavier duty and more suited to loading an ATV. Just FYI.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i put my xm in the same spot you did. makes it look clean. where and how did u install the antenna?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Great pics with the ATV, I should be picking up an ATV this weekend for the Ridge to haul. I'm looking forward to seeing how it makes out. This was one of the primary reasons that I chose this truck & seeing your pics only reinforces my original intentions. I hope to post some pics later. BTW the Tractor Supply stores sell a nice selection of loading ramps starting @ only $63!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks for the loading ramp suggestions. I want to pick some up so I can load my mower if I need to take it in for service. I'll probably wait until I need them though. Or maybe I should look into an ATV and get them now. :rolleyes:

RidgeInTheVille

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi Chris, very nice photos. We use a small trailer which is much lower to the ground for easier loading and the bikes can't scratch my new truck. Ride safe.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts