Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried this a while back and couldnt figure it out. I may have it now so here goes. :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
very nice...next to a silver, red was my other choice!! BTW, nice haircut.. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow, all it needs is the Squadron Captain Logo from your local FD, on the door. Beautiful! :cool:

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Very nice ride. ;) Perhaps my eyes are playing tricks, but your running boards appear to be mounted backwards like my dealer installed them. :eek:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yea, but does it really fit in the garage crossways like in the pictures? Wow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RidgeMe said:
Wow, all it needs is the Squadron Captain Logo from your local FD, on the door. Beautiful! :cool:
Yeah, I've got a lot of stickers, I know. The guys at the firehouse give me sh*! for it all the time. I tell them I had to keep it symetrical ya know ;) . Thats it though, the ROC sticker is the last one.

Thanks for posting.
Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
arteegee said:
Very nice ride. ;) Perhaps my eyes are playing tricks, but your running boards appear to be mounted backwards like my dealer installed them. :eek:
Huh, I never noticed that before. I had the dealer put mine on also. How can you tell how they are supposed to be? I did look at the other posted pic and see that is on the other way. Oh well, I'll just convince myself that they are on backwards on the other trucks and correct on mine ;) . Thanks for posting!

Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kd4z said:
Yea, but does it really fit in the garage crossways like in the pictures? Wow.
No it doesn't fit like that. My garage is small. I had just washed and waxed it so that's why it was parked like that. Thanks for posting!

Chris

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
cfdt22 said:
Huh, I never noticed that before. I had the dealer put mine on also. How can you tell how they are supposed to be? I did look at the other posted pic and see that is on the other way. Oh well, I'll just convince myself that they are on backwards on the other trucks and correct on mine ;) . Thanks for posting!

Chris
The ends with the larger caps go at the rear. Don't waste your time trying to reverse the caps. The boards need to be remounted on opposite sides. The tread at the rear will be directly under the door opening. Common mistake.

·
Registered
133 Posts
cfdt22 said:
I tried this a while back and couldnt figure it out. I may have it now so here goes. :confused:

I felt the same way when I first posted pictures. It is hard to tell if they uploaded because you don't see them until you actually submit the reply.

Nice pics!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like the back of my previous truck but I don't if I am going to put that many stickers on the RL. I may stick with my Locals sticker and the ROC decal. By the way I can figure out that you are on Truck 22 but where is CFD?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, it's a lot, I know what can I say, I had a lot of stickers I wanted to display. I'm on Truck Co. 22 in Chicago. The gold sticker above my ROC sticker is a CFD (Chicago Fire Dept.) old time logo. The top sticker on my drivers side rear is our company logo. The one below that is the IAFF of course and the top passenger side rear is my small 9/11 tribute. Last but not least, my Harley Davidson sticker in the middle to piss off all those people who hate seeing that on a Japanese brand truck. I put them on the glass cause I'll never put a sticker on the paint. Anyway, thanks for reading and replying!

Chris

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice looking RED truck ;). I will say I am always jelous of how nice people can get their tires to look. For me it is absolutely pointless to even try because I live on a gravel road (dirt really) and right after putting in all the effort if I decide to drive again it is all for not. But your truck does look very nice. I aways wonder how wonder how much the decals obscure vision though, do you feel you lose any vision out your back because of the decals?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They don't seem to obstruct my vision too much. They're kind of behind the headrests so I don't notice them too much. Yeah, not to many gravel roads round here so my tires stay nice for a few days. Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
176 Posts
When you park crossways you don't get any door dings :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts