Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a used softtopper on Craigslist and have been doing some research. I can't seem to find a picture of one on a black truck. I feel like it would blend nice but I'd like to see before I pull the trigger. Also when it folds forward does it take up a lot of room. Would I have to remove it to get my Atv in the bed. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
If you leave it on there, it'll turn a little gray from road grime. Put some Back to Black on it to get it back to clean & shiny.

You do lose a little space at the front when it's folded. But you can pull the rings on the pivot posts and lift it off easily enough. You'll have the aluminum bars going along the bed rail and up to the cab, but they don't look bad, and won't be noticed when you're hauling an ATV. The pivot posts do stick into the bed about an inch on each side, if your ATV is wide.

Chip H.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Not exactly what you're requesting (maybe photoshop it) but I snapped these photos of a SofTopper several months ago. Also, these tops come in several colors.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not exactly what you're requesting (maybe photoshop it) but I snapped these photos of a SofTopper several months ago. Also, these tops come in several colors.
Wrascal,

Nice looking top. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do for extra dry space for my Ridge during camping trips, so I am just doing some research into every option.

The real reason I am posting on this thread however is to ask you about your roof rack. I need a rack more than a top at this point, and have done TONS of searching on this subject, as I really do not like the look of the OEM rack, and like the idea of a removable one. So, what kind of rack system is that on your ridge (Yakima Q tower maybe?)? And how do you like it? I have read on this forum that the door jam type racks can cause denting or scratching...

Thanks, and sorry to hijack the thread for my rack question!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
That's not mine, just one I came across. I installed the OEM one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts