Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I post a lot pics, let me know if you get sick of them, I have fun taking them!

this is the boat, i pull with the ridge, I'll post a full shot the next time I haul it.

My freind Pat, we were off Provincetown, MA yesterday, 10/02/05. Small striper, we had a couple of keepers in the well.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice pictures. Who can get tired of looking at photos of the Ridgeline?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybearidge said:
I hope you are letting that baby striper go!

I have caught maybe 250 stripers this year anything under 28" goes back. actuall now I keep one for dinner and all the rest goes swimming. Great recreational tuna fishing here this year, around 80 tuna ranging from 40-300+ pounds.

the 300 pounder took aride in the ridgeline!

·
Registered
491 Posts
now your're talking.....that's what I like to see. Someday, when I get a new camera, I'll take a picture of the rod holder I made for the back of the cab in the RL...totally removable too. It's held 6 Internationals with no problems.

Waitn' for the stripers here in NJ :)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
lowrider90 said:
I know I post a lot pics, let me know if you get sick of them, I have fun taking them!

this is the boat, i pull with the ridge, I'll post a full shot the next time I haul it.

My freind Pat, we were off Provincetown, MA yesterday, 10/02/05. Small striper, we had a couple of keepers in the well.
That's :cool: man!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybearidge said:
now your're talking.....that's what I like to see. Someday, when I get a new camera, I'll take a picture of the rod holder I made for the back of the cab in the RL...totally removable too. It's held 6 Internationals with no problems.

Waitn' for the stripers here in NJ :)
Love to see a pic of the rod holder, sound great. j

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Pictures are cool especially if they are of red ;). I mean we see enough silver pictures, although the Ridgeline in the new Honda truck commercial is red.

I like to take pictures too, but not so much of trucks, more of birds, sunsets, lightning and things in space if I can figure out how to get things focused through my wife's telescope.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm going next week for Tuna....I'll take a picture then when it is installed. Basically I just hung a 6 rod holder from a tension bar. I had to mess around with it a bunch to get it to hang correctly, but it works great.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I love fishing pictures and Ridgeline pictures :) post away all you have :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts