Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would imagine a 2016 pilot bug deflector would work on a g2. Has anyone tried it yet? I just can't justify spending that much for a Honda one.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
I would imagine a 2016 pilot bug deflector would work on a g2. Has anyone tried it yet? I just can't justify spending that much for a Honda one.
Yes, it does. I have one on mine. Also, the nerf bars for the pilot fit the Ridgeline, at least ones I bought do.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome. Thank you very much. $52 from Amazon is a much more reasonable price for one. Going to order it tonight.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the Honda G2 larger hood deflector and honestly I don't see that big of a difference in the bugs on the windshield. We live in alfalfa seed country and bees are too large to be deflected. Easy to install and might work for light weight bugs. The window covers are ok but I only bought them because the weather shield window vent wasn't available yet. They are really expensive, look ok.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I buy the bug deflector mostly to stop stone chips on the hood. And for the looks too because I am vain like that. Lol

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I got an Aeroskin after checking the Pilot hood part number vs. the Ridgeline. It's the same part number. I installed mine this evening and it fits perfectly.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I buy the bug deflector mostly to stop stone chips on the hood. And for the looks too because I am vain like that. Lol
Like he said. Never heard of a bug deflector that truely minimizes bugs in your windshield. They should call it hood stone deflector.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts