Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and found information but I am still a little confused (doesn't take much to that). I have a 2007 Rtl Ridge and found a great deal on
2009 pilot rims with almost new Michelin tires. Will the rims fit on my RL and do I need to change the lug nuts ? I think the Pilot rims are steel and I have steel\rims on my RL....

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,937 Posts
Yes they will fit, if both are alloys the lugs should fit, but if you can buy them from the seller then you will be ahead when you make the swap

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they will fit, if both are alloys the lugs should fit, but if you can buy them from the seller then you will be ahead when you make the swap
Thanks, I think I had steel on my brain, both the Pilot and my RL have alloy rims not steel..

·
Registered
201 Posts
There are a few posts here with charts of which lug nut goes with which wheel.
I printed off the chart & put it in my Ridgeline file so I would always have it handy, since some times the search function here can be a bit tedious.

I have both alloy and steel. The alloy lugs will hold the steel on but you can't use the little plastic wheel covers..
To help in your search Alloy Lugs for the early RL are year dependent::
90304-SJA-A91 or
90304-SHJ-A91 (Dorman 611-313)
Steel Wheels
90304-SHJ-A01 (Dorman 611-314)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Roy, my current lug nuts will work for the Pilot rims, both acorn type for alloy wheels...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts