Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
11,332 Posts
Been looking for information on if this radio will work in my Ridge.

2006 Ridgeline RT

Currently has a 6Disk AM/FM
No Nav
No Sirius/XM radio

Can anyone point me to the possible correct mounting kit?
Go to Crutchfield.com whether you buy from them or not, to check compatibility. I don't see why it would not work just fine on your truck.

If they do have it at a competitive price, keep in mind they give you free assistance and speaker connect adapters, etc. and very good instructions for the Ridgeline.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you - I had gone to Crutchfield in the past to look for this (I've only had the radio since June) and wasn't able to find the same data. maybe it is how I started the search.

Looks like everything is there, just need a few items and I can get started on swapping it out.

Again - my thanks.

· Premium Member
11,332 Posts
Thank you - I had gone to Crutchfield in the past to look for this (I've only had the radio since June) and wasn't able to find the same data. maybe it is how I started the search.

Looks like everything is there, just need a few items and I can get started on swapping it out.

Again - my thanks.
No problem. There are numerous self-installs on the forum. You only need to spend some time to read them. Many have excellent pics and tips too.

After reading some your knowledge and comfort doing the job will greatly increase. Worked for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.