Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Great color combo! ;)

Mine is still fairly plain/stock too, but I plan to add a Cloud Rider grill kit soon. I'm adding it for additional protection of cooling components but it ought to be a great appearance enhancement too!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Very nice Ridgeline-Fla. Enjoy! And Thanks ridged for the grill kit link.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome and thanks for posting the pics.

Is that an Infiniti FX35/45 parked next to your Ridgeline? I used to have an Infiniti FX45. Man that was a fun car/SUV to drive!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome Orlando-Boy.! Good for you. Drive it in good health

·
Registered
146 Posts
Plain vanella? Na. Ya got NAV! :D Still a great foundation and you can easily add on all the toys. May I suggest adding the rear mud flaps first. They finish off the look from the rear and aren't that costly. DIY too.

I almost opted for the White but didn't like the interior color as much as the darker grey...I had the dealer scrambling as he said that there weren't too many Blue RTLs with NAV made yet....(too busy making silver ones I guess :eek: )

Enjoy! You know we ALL DO HERE.

(oh yea, I moved out of O'Town a few years back after 20 years there)

·
Registered
146 Posts
...and hurry up and get the HomeLink buttons programmed! You don't need that garage door clicker in the console

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zero said:
Welcome and thanks for posting the pics.

Is that an Infiniti FX35/45 parked next to your Ridgeline? I used to have an Infiniti FX45. Man that was a fun car/SUV to drive!

Yes it is an 04FX35 which is what I drive but I let my wife take it to work today because I wanted to play with the Ridgeline :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kd4z said:
Plain vanella? Na. Ya got NAV! :D Still a great foundation and you can easily add on all the toys. May I suggest adding the rear mud flaps first. They finish off the look from the rear and aren't that costly. DIY too.

I almost opted for the White but didn't like the interior color as much as the darker grey...I had the dealer scrambling as he said that there weren't too many Blue RTLs with NAV made yet....(too busy making silver ones I guess :eek: )

Enjoy! You know we ALL DO HERE.

(oh yea, I moved out of O'Town a few years back after 20 years there)
Blue was our other choice... will add the running boards first I think and then see what after that.

Thanks

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations Fla!! Enjoy the ride.
Welcome to the ROC family, we're glad you're here.
And if this vehicle is for your wife, may I make a suggestion??
Get her a user ID and put her on this forum. There aren't enough of us women folk to fend off you male types yet!! :D
IMHO. :D

·
Registered
964 Posts
kd4z said:
...and hurry up and get the HomeLink buttons programmed! You don't need that garage door clicker in the console
I seem to be having a problem with that. I get the blinking lights that signal a "rolling" opener type garage door opener. However, the garage door opener doesn't have the button to push to allow the homelink to learn. Darnit.

Well, at least my hubby said it doesn't. I'll have to climb up there myself ;)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
ladyridge said:
Get her a user ID and put her on this forum. There aren't enough of us women folk to fend off you male types yet!!
Of course I agree, LR, and want more women online here to give their perspectives. However, I just want to modify what you said. Just point your wife in this direction and let her establish her own ID. Unless she's a computer phobic, she doesn't need her man to do that for her!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Re: Plain Vanilla... for now!

Ridgeline-Fla said:
Just brought it home this Saturday. It's for my wife but I know I will be driving it a LOT!
Congrates! Just having it in the driveway is a start!

L

·
0 Posts
Truckin' said:
Of course I agree, LR, and want more women online here to give their perspectives. However, I just want to modify what you said. Just point your wife in this direction and let her establish her own ID. Unless she's a computer phobic, she doesn't need her man to do that for her!
You are right. I stand corrected. Thanks for watching my back Truckin'.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love it. I have white also. I am getting ready to maybe add sidestep or runningboards. I now have a blue UK on the tailgate.:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
i love my white truck i just got the windows tinted and black nerf bars and love them
PICT0177.JPG

truck.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts