Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all...... what do you think of my grill? Used plasti dip black base with gloss overlay. Needed a change had her three years and getting bored but love my ridge.

2006 RTL. 265/65r17 BFG ruggard terrains and fat bobs lift next week.... more pics to come.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
Nice one Dougie, how 'bout doing the chrome bumper trim?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly.... Im thinking of it. I saw that someone else did them in black and it looked good. I Bought the truck three years ago and loved the chrome trim on the back but I never liked the trim on the front. Honestly If i could have removed it, I would have but Id have the mounting holes.

I was thinking of just installing a black tube push bar with LED fog lights to help break up the chrome.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks good. I also think that painting the chrome would make it look better. Worth trying since plastidip is easy to remove if you don't like the outcome.

·
Registered
67 Posts
HI all...... what do you think of my grill? Used plasti dip black base with gloss overlay. Needed a change had her three years and getting bored but love my ridge.

2006 RTL. 265/65r17 BFG ruggard terrains and fat bobs lift next week.... more pics to come.

i plasti dipped my grill too but only the grill and not the body area next to the headlights and above the grill itself but I'm really liking it how u did it....how did you get the lines perfect like that on the area in between the headlight and grill?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts