Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RTL
678 Posts
So looking at that last photo, it appears that Honda didn't include black emblems on the BE tailgate. I wonder why they 'deleted' all the chrome (grill, side windows, rear bumper) but didn't do the rear decals. The chrome looks really out of place on a BE.

Cynically, I wonder if they did it to make people spend $100 or so to purchase black emblems to finish the job themselves! Or perhaps it was just an oversight and they'll change it on the 2022 model.

·
Registered
69 Posts
So looking at that last photo, it appears that Honda didn't include black emblems on the BE tailgate. I wonder why they 'deleted' all the chrome (grill, side windows, rear bumper) but didn't do the rear decals. The chrome looks really out of place on a BE.

Cynically, I wonder if they did it to make people spend $100 or so to purchase black emblems to finish the job themselves! Or perhaps it was just an oversight and they'll change it on the 2022 model.
I added black emblem to tailgate on my 2021 Ridgeline and HPD graphic and front grill.

·
Super Moderator
1,871 Posts
Very nice and Unique. A real "limited" Edition actually. Now that's a model Honda should make!

·
Registered
'17 RTL-E Rear-door mod, LED fogs, stock bed cover, LED back up lights.
113 Posts
OK. Gotta ask...did you paint those tires? And...what parts of that vehicle did you plastidip or vinyl over? Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Honda should make a Black Edition for all the Ridgeline colors. The white BE seems to be a hit. I’m sure a red BE would also be popular.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Honda should make a Black Edition for all the Ridgeline colors. The white BE seems to be a hit. I’m sure a red BE would also be popular.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I would've gotten the red if it was available on the BE. To me, this color really stands out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
OK. Gotta ask...did you paint those tires? And...what parts of that vehicle did you plastidip or vinyl over? Thanks!
Before I took delivery I had dealershi change tires from 245 to 265. The 265 have white lettering on 1 side. They ask me you want white lettering show or put tires on so no white lettering. I figured I try white lettering 😍. I can always switch so not showing if I like.
buy black emblems here 2017-2021 Genuine Honda Ridgeline Exterior Accessories
or have your dealership get them.

·
Registered
113 Posts
1 sharp truck right there!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
With your tire size...and you changing to a little bigger side wall by 20mm...is your ride still nice?

·
Registered
113 Posts
OK. Thanks... Have a great day!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts