Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I put a deposit down in the beginning of February and I have an expected delivery date of April 19th.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
We're also waiting for "30 days" for our Blue NAVI to arrive. I'm frustrated with the fuzzy explanation about where it is in the manufacturing, transportation process. Both of us swore that when we heard our salesperson declare she found one that it could be here in THREE days. Our eyes really lit up with that news. Later when she said thirty, she apologized that we misunderstood her. Was it a ploy to get our deposit? We'll be fine if it really is thirty. We're on pins and needles with anticipation. We haven't seen one on the street yet and would love to be the first in our area driving one. We could have one now if I hadn't decided we had to get the NAVI and we hadn't fallen in love with the blue paint.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I was told by dealer about 3 months. Shipping to Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
We stopped by the dealer today and our arrival date has been moved forward a full week to April 27th. That's not even two weeks away. It might even get here sooner. YIPPEE!

We also found out the dealer has sold three Ridgelines, so we may see one on the road one of these days. Hubby kind of wanted to be the first one driving one in our area.

I hope we can get our accessory work done right away. She indicated the accessories are on order too. :p The excitement builds. . .

·
2,346 Posts
The dealer called and gave me my VIN today. :D

Hopefully next week.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you want to put the last six numbers of your vin up I will be able to tell you if its built yet!

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
the kid said:
if you want to put the last six numbers of your vin up I will be able to tell you if its built yet!
You may regret that offer!!! :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about I do it the easy way...I think we are at the 13xxx production vehicle but I could check for sure on monday :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
My dealer in NY has 14 ridgelines in stock (various trims). He is quoting me $1,000 off MSRP for an RTL. I was thinking of waiting for the price to fall but it seems there is little/no inventory in other parts of the country.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
clayman said:
My dealer in NY has 14 ridgelines in stock (various trims). He is quoting me $1,000 off MSRP for an RTL. I was thinking of waiting for the price to fall but it seems there is little/no inventory in other parts of the country.
BUY ONE!! Then you can drive one instead of just reading about them here. I promise you wont regret it. :D

·
2,346 Posts
Excellent advice steveberger. :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
clayman said:
Where in NY? NYC area? That might work for me...visit the folks, buy a Ridge, load up with "tools" before my folks sell the house. Drive back to the other coast...maybe meet some Ridge owners on the way back.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Huntington, NY (on Long Island)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts