Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm Rex (not my real name ) I am new here and I don't own a Ridgeline. (yet)
But I've been a Honda owner for over 10 yrs and completely beserk about Hondas in general. I am currently in a 3 year lease on a 2014 CRV.
Prior to that 7 years in a Honda Element.

I leased my last Honda knowing that within 3 years Honda would be coming out with a 2nd generation Ridgeline.
And next year, when my lease is up I'll be getting a new 2018 Ridgeline.
I planned it this way.

Yes I did. :act035:

This looks to be a great, knowledgeable, and fun forum.
Happy 2B a member. TY

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Welcome to the ROC 'Rex'!

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Howdy Rex....... and thanks for that great Gymkhana post in that other thread. Awesome......

Did you ever participate in the Element Owner's Club forum?? They used to cross-pollinate here quite a bit several years ago. We had some joint meets, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Howdy Rex....... and thanks for that great Gymkhana post in that other thread. Awesome......

Did you ever participate in the Element Owner's Club forum?? They used to cross-pollinate here quite a bit several years ago. We had some joint meets, etc.

Howdy back Dnick!

Yes I was and still am a Honda Element Owner Club member.
And we still have camping meets (2-3 a year) ten years on.
(In fact there's a EOC camping binge coming up in April at Morro Bay - you can get the details on it at the Element Owners Club forum and all are welcome)

Since Honda put the Element out to pasture in 2011, a few of us have moved on from our old Elements to new vehicles - Some of us are in Hondas some of us are not.
The EOC camping crew is still together with new members and old ones.
The Mrs. and I sold our Element 2 yrs ago and leased a new CRV EX-L. Would love to of purchased a new Ridgeline at the time but they weren't in production.
So we opted for the CRV on 3 yr. lease anticipating the arrival of the new Ridgeline around the time our lease would end and next year for us will be Ridgeline time.

Might be time to cross pollenating EOC camping gigs w/the Ridgies again.

Jus sayin'

PS: Glad you liked the AWD Gymkhana Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Howdy back Dnick!

Yes I was and still am a Honda Element Owner Club member.
And we still have camping meets (2-3 a year) ten years on.
(In fact there's a EOC camping binge coming up in April at Morro Bay - you can get the details on it at the Element Owners Club forum and all are welcome)

Since Honda put the Element out to pasture in 2011, a few of us have moved on from our old Elements to new vehicles - Some of us are in Hondas some of us are not.
The EOC camping crew is still together with new members and old ones.
The Mrs. and I sold our Element 2 yrs ago and leased a new CRV EX-L. Would love to of purchased a new Ridgeline at the time but they weren't in production.
So we opted for the CRV on 3 yr. lease anticipating the arrival of the new Ridgeline around the time our lease would end and next year for us will be Ridgeline time.

Might be time to cross pollenating EOC camping gigs w/the Ridgies again.

Jus sayin'
Well if you don't mind, Please Do carry across news of EOC outings to share with ROC. We joined in on some of those meets a few years back and then kinda got unhooked so to speak. Look forward to joining some of those camp outings again! :)

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,405 Posts
Welcome to the ROC...

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts