Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please do not start or contribute in political threads. Political posts are forbidden on the public ROC forums. Starting a political thread or contributing to one on the open forum may subject you to being either suspended or banned from posting here.

If you wish to comment about a specific politician or political party to your friends on the ROC, please do so by PM or form a private social group. See your user control panel for instructions on how to start a private social group.

Thank you,

The ROC Moderators

·
Super Moderator
22,532 Posts
Re: Political Threads

Chris,

Sorry about that. I thought anything was ok in the OT forum.

BTW, which thread did you mean? The criminal activity thread or the Do the right thing book thread?

And btw, I really didn't consider it political. Personally, I wouldn't care which party was guilty of incompetence. I would still say to hold them responsible (if this is the thread you mean).

I'm at a point where I'm ready to change my affiliation to... unaffiliated.

Apologies for my transgression.

Edit: close down the offending thread if you feel it necessary. No worries here.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Please do not start or contribute in political threads. Political posts are forbidden on the public ROC forums. Starting a political thread or contributing to one on the open forum may subject you to being either suspended or banned from posting here.

If you wish to comment about a specific politician or political party to your friends on the ROC with a friend, please do so by PM or form a private social group. See your user control panel for instructions on how to start a private social group.

Thank you,

The ROC Moderators
Are you censoring my first amendment rights..... :rolleyes:

·
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not trying to sensor anything. I'm just enforcing the rules of the forum. Please start a private social group. I'd love to join in the conversation. I like to talk politics as much or more as the next guy. Just not on the open forum.

It never ends well.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Thanks for posting the rules, Chris. Any time we start ranting about political beliefs, someone's going to be offended. Just like religious beliefs. We're here to discuss Ridgelines and Rigeline related topics. I have my political and religious beliefs, just like everyone else. This is just not the place to discuss them. Many thanks to the Mods for keeping us on track. :cool:

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
We have had this fight on a fishing forum that I am on (which does allow political talk) But it has been stated that the owner of this site (in this case TMAC) pays for this site to be up on a server and all other operating cost and he is giving one the privlidge of posting on his site , there for he is allowed to make the rules as he sees fit. And if one chooses to not follow his rules he is allowed to kick you off. Which one agreed upon when one said "yes I accept the terms for posting on this forum".

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,532 Posts
Umm, Keith? Any particular reason you pulled up this year old thread to post that?

I thought that was old news/business.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Umm, Keith? Any particular reason you pulled up this year old thread to post that?

I thought that was old news/business.
oh... hahaha. This cough medicine is skewing my perception of time. I didn't even notice the dates.... but for Troy, my comment is timeless :act018: hahahah.

I guess subconsciously I felt the need to give everyone a refresher. Keep the "Vote em out" thread free of politically biased posts.

·
Super Moderator
22,532 Posts
oh... hahaha. This cough medicine is skewing my perception of time. I didn't even notice the dates.... but for Troy, my comment is timeless :act018: hahahah.

I guess subconsciously I felt the need to give everyone a refresher. Keep the "Vote em out" thread free of politically biased posts.
Heheheh. I think I need a drink of your cough syrup myself!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
MikeT
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing