Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Silver RTS for invoice + destination charge. On top of that the dealer threw in the bed extender and upgraded alarm package for free! Don't get me wrong, I didn't walk in and have this deal handed to me, but it was very evident that they were willing to work with me. That's when I pushed the envelope and they bit! Honda is really starting to feel the pinch from the employee discount pricing.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Congrats on your new RL Spear.

The competition is on and Honda will have to be flexible if they wanna stay in the game. But it also is important to be an educated consumer (as you were) to know what's going on in the market. Otherwise, they will take advantage of you if given the chance.

Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Most dealers in New Jersey are offering the same deal, invoice plus delivery, but one dealer just offered me invoice without delivery. Its late August, sales have not been good on the Ridgeline, gas prices going to the moon, Big Three and now everyone other than Honda doing "employee pricing," and they need to move vehicles :D by Labor Day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yup. Im tired of people telling me Im crazy when the Ridge isnt selling well, especially here in the Chicagoland area. With regular at $2.75 and super over $3, trucks, SUVs, etc are taking a hit. Honda will need to start getting serious about pricing on these vehicles if they want to move them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts