Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s what I’m seeing. On my iPad I get frequent window redirects. But went on the PC I don’t. Which is weird, it’s usually the other way around. Ha ha

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A little more information. It doesn’t do it on my iPhone while running Safari. It only does it on my iPad while running Safari. Not sure if that helps

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll check...Havent been on Ipad today... Ill let you know...
Everything works fine on the PC.. Win7Pro.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Started occasionally, now very frequent. Cleared chrome history, did Malware Bytes and CC cleaner. Buys a bit of time. Doesn't happen when I'm on other websites.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not complaining. Just giving feedback.
iPhone 7. These two were back to back while making this post I don’t see it on the pc but my firewall and antivirus may be blocking them

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Yeah, it's that happyluck website. My pop ups looked like they were from my cable company but in the header it was the happylyuck website.

·
Administrator
830 Posts
We're working on a fix for this.

If you run into this issue again, please try to capture the URL. We're getting some reports that it's also happening on some desktop PCs or laptops. If this happens to you, please contact us so we can attempt to catch the HAR file to nip this issue in the bud.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
This hasn't happened on my android phone for a while, but sometimes I will get popups like that for a few weeks, then nothing for months, then popups for a few weeks again, so maybe the instigators are hitting different regions or ip ranges and working their way around?

When it happens, i can disable javascript and it stops it, but that also limits some of the site's functionality.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We're working on a fix for this.

If you run into this issue again, please try to capture the URL. We're getting some reports that it's also happening on some desktop PCs or laptops. If this happens to you, please contact us so we can attempt to catch the HAR file to nip this issue in the bud.

-Gerrit
Here is another one.
For admin.Do not launch link.
Goodnight all...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts