Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen two silver RLs driving home lastnight in the RL. Seen one Northbound on 162nd in Vancouver, had a moonroof and running boards. Second was Northbound on 182nd in Battle Ground, had roof racks.

So who is out here? I have seen several RLs, even seen my trucks twin - Black with roof rack and dark tinted windows.

Anyone want to get a mini-meet going? Potential dates Feb 25 or Mar 3.

-Terracar

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 2006 Black RTL-Navi with Black 20's, Blacked out glass and black running boards with billet front grill...

I'm in Clackamas/Gladstone. RL mostly sits in garage so may not see out on the road too often!

-Adam

·
Registered
6 Posts
Could've been me. Silver RL dark tinted windows, black wheels, and black roof rack. Sometimes rock my 22's. Hi!

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's weird. I have seen more RL's the last couple of days than ever before. I have seen a Silver older model (amber turn signals) pulling out of the neighborhood just to the south of me as well as a couple of other RL's driving around Vancouver.

Here's mine. If you see me....just give a honk and a wave!! :act035:

IMG_0254.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is the wife's 2009 RTL. Bought it last spring with under 10k miles on the clock.

We live in Salmon Creek and she works off Padden and 503. So just here and there in Vancouver. (we tend to drive my Audi or BMW more). Although we just bought a wakeboard boat, so if you see the Ridge pulling a black and white Supra tournament boat, that's us.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New RL owner here (about a month) and I am seeing them around too! I am in the Orchards area of eastern Vancouver. I've seen two Silvers and a Blue one (like mine) in the area...they don't wave...:frown: so I figure they aren't on the board here. Would love to see a meet up in the area...:grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts