Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke with the dealer I'm currently wiggling with (Pinellas Park, Florida) and found out that Honda is going to have some kind of financing promotion during Memorial Weekend. He didn't have specifics but hinted that rates could be below 4% on the Ridgeline, without actually saying any numbers (I had to toss some out). He wasn't sure when they would start (Fri/Sat). Anyway, something to hold out for!

Scott

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oh well, I'm at 4.5% and haven't even made my first payment yet...very happy to have the truck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
If Honda would just humor me with any kind of incentive, I may be willing to pull the trigger. A lease incentive would be great.

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
Here's the deal:

"Honda has announced special financing effective only through June 1st.
1.9% APR for 36 months

2.9% APR for 48 months

3.9% APR for 60 months

And for the first time ever, these offers are good ON ALL '05 AND '06 HONDAS, including the all-new Odyssey and Ridgeline."

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is this fact... or just heresay?

csimo said:
Here's the deal:

"Honda has announced special financing effective only through June 1st.
1.9% APR for 36 months

2.9% APR for 48 months

3.9% APR for 60 months

And for the first time ever, these offers are good ON ALL '05 AND '06 HONDAS, including the all-new Odyssey and Ridgeline."

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
That info is a fact for the midwest region at least. I don't know if it's nationwide, but think it is.

L

·
0 Posts
This is what my dealer emailed to me today!!

"Miles of Smiles"

RICK CASE HONDA

915 E. 200 Street Euclid , OH

216-416-6802

Memorial Day Countdown Sale

Special Low APR

ALL 2005 -CIVICS - ACCORD - ELEMENT- CRV- PILOT- S2000

ODYSSEY - RIDGELINE
24 – 36 months
1.9% APR

37 – 48 months
2.9% APR

49 – 60 months
3.9% APR

FREE 10 year 100,000 mi Warranty

FREE 5 year Road Side Assistance

FREE Car Washes For Life

FREE Orlando Vacation Package – 4 days 3 nights and tickets to Universal Studios

100,000 Rewards Points - $100 for Parts, Service or Accessories

While Supplies Last

216-416-6802

Sale ends June 1st 2005

Monday, Thursday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Sunday - 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM

** WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU CALL AND SCHEDULE AN **

APPOINTMENT FOR THIS CLEARANCE WEEKEND

915 E. 200 Street Euclid , OH

Visit us on the web at www.rcasehonda.com or call:

216-416-6802

Join us for Memorial day cook-out : Saturday , Sunday and Monday

Open: Memorial Day 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM

This is an advertisement. If you would like to be removed from this contact list,
you must reply back with the word "remove" in the subject box and you will
be removed

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Huh...I wonder if all that extra stuff is for that dealer only. I live an hour and a half from Orlando, but the vacation still sounds nice! Not to mention the 10 year warranty. Time to make a call!

Scott

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
The finanace rate is the only Honda sponsored portion. The other items must be from the dealer.

I'm told there's no dealer participation on the financing so the selling price of the vehicle should not change. $500 over invoice is a good price right now.

If the dealer throws in a 10 year warranty or other stuff I'm sure the price will change. Nothing comes for free.

L

·
0 Posts
csimo said:
The finanace rate is the only Honda sponsored portion. The other items must be from the dealer.

I'm told there's no dealer participation on the financing so the selling price of the vehicle should not change. $500 over invoice is a good price right now.

If the dealer throws in a 10 year warranty or other stuff I'm sure the price will change. Nothing comes for free.
But it's worth a look. You NEVER know!! :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
The local Honda dealer just sent out the following email:

Memorial Day Special

In honor of Memorial Day, Honda Financial Services and Pensacola Honda Internet Sales Department is pleased to announce the following Annual Percentage Rate special for all 2005 and 2006 Honda models

May 26, 2005 through June 1, 2005:

With approved credit - rates as low as

1.90% APR for 24 - 36 months

2.90% APR for 37 - 48 months

3.90% APR for 49 - 60 months

I don't know which models it applies but when I bought mine 2 weeks ago the only special rates were on Civics and Accords.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's why I put a deposit down on my truck, which is suppose to arrive today, but won't be actually buying it until this Saturday.

Scott

1 - 19 of 19 Posts