Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone - I am new the this forum but not new to being a Ridgeline owner. I am a huge fan of Honda. I currently drive a 2006 RTL and have 240,000 miles on it. Original everything. The truck has been maintained religiously and looks and rides like new. My question is this - I have been running the stock Michelin 245 65 17 and I am thinking of putting some all terrain tires on to give it a little more aggressive look. I also am an avid hunter and do take the truck down trails about every weekend. I really like the new BFG A/T k02's but I am open to suggestions. I do not want a tire too large where it rubs as I do not have a lift kit, but I would like something a little bigger than the stock tires. Any feedback is much appreciated!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome! May want to search the tire forum about that tire. Here's a link for what fits by tire size and what needs to be modified:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/32-tires-wheels-suspensions/33758-ultimate-tire-fitment-chart.html

I just bought a 2006 that had some BF Goodrich All terrains and I didn't care for them personally, loud and rode rough. In their defense, they were worn out and I replaced them with Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires which I like better. It's really an opinion kind of thing, and what your needs are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts