Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we need a thread were we all post pics of all colors. I am having such a hard time on picking what color I want. Only color I know I do not want to get is Silver. Only reason I say that is becaue my accord is silver and I want to try a new one. I like the Black, Red, Blue and Green. (did I leave a color Out) oh and White. Just dont know what I want in my driveway. So very hard.

Its always hard to see alot of pics of differnt colors as I think honda's favorit color is Silver also.

If you fine Ridgeline owner can get updated pic with your accessories that woudl be great. I think im leaning tward Black and Green now as my monther has a Red crv and my father has a white truck.

Thank in advance for the pics and thanks for this great site

(not like the other ridgeline site I used to be one. Get a new post once in a life time :rolleyes: on that site)

Oh and if you did not know already I LOVE honda.

Say it with me now HONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDAHONDA

ok im done now. Got that out of my system. untill my next post lol

·
Registered
774 Posts
Get Green IT'S the BEST...SEEEEEEE

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Here's our BLUE truck. I picked this photo in sun and shade as it shows some of the ways the BLUE takes on different tones and shades depending on the light and its surroundings.

The one in the snow is one I like with the sparkle on the roof and the exhaust so visible.

If you want to see other photos of our BLUE in all its glory and in some of the fabulous places it's taken us, look at the link below:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83013#post83013

BLUE is best!

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Nice wheels. What are they? Gonna be in Whistler on Wednesday.......

·
Registered
108 Posts
17" BMW Replicas. They were an impulse buy last summer while on holiday in Vancouver. Got them at National Tire. At the time they were the only 17" wheel they had that would fit. I'm not crazy about big wheels and thin rubber. I guess it's my age showing.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
This is "workin' white." Best for visibility and safety. Honda's white is as bright as GM's Alpine White. Don't get me wrong, I really like my '05 Redrock V6 Accord EX. But if white should be on any kind of vehicle, it should be on a real truck and the Ridgeline is a real truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
THE BEST COLOUR:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a Mac powerbook and can't figure out how to get a picture in i-photo to here! Anyone with some advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi,

We had a similar dilemma. We had had a silver Odyssey and a gold Accord and were shopping for a new Accord and a new Ridgeline (or Pilot). We had our heart set on a white Accord and a black Ridgeline. We didn't want the same colors that we had been looking at for the previous 4-5 years. So, we get to the dealership and lo and behold there is the most gorgeous, first off the truck, Carbon Bronze Pearl Accord I had ever seen. Out the window went the white I had my heart set on. I am absolutely in love with this color! So, we went ahead with our black Ridgeline purchase. Hubby is still very happy, and I LOVE our RL, but I never really tried out the Carbon Bronze Pearl beside some of the other colors of RL's. We might have gotten a different color had things been a little different, just because of the color combo thing. The black RL, with the gold package and gold pinstrip is very stunning. But, I love all of the colors and love how the RL's can take on different personalities.

Is it a possibility for you to take your car to the dealership and park it beside some RL's? Our dealership has every color of RL in stock, but I understand that they are somewhat hard to find in some parts of the country.

At any rate, best of luck to you.

Smoky

·
Registered
461 Posts
My Jungle Green Machine...
Ridge.jpg

·
Registered
534 Posts
Once you go Black...:D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Once you go Black...
To the carwash you go back...and back...and back... :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I gotta wonder if you folks with primer and other colored vehicles drive around dirtbag vehicles with the way you act like going to the carwash is a bad thing. Sheesh.
I guess you got us pegged Smoky. But at least we can take a little ribbing. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 142 Posts