Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Ran across this on another RL forum. Very nice and rare green.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ahh, the rare Red Rock Pearl - debadged and sporting new shoes!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,480 Posts
As I was walking home--from dropping off my car for some routine service--I walked by a used car lot and saw this very rare Mocha Metallic Ridgeline (an RTS). I wish that color lasted longer than just three years and was more prevalent.

IMG_20180616_125221329_HDR.jpg

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,480 Posts
Here's a Gen2 (2018 RTL-T) in Deep Scarlet Pearl in front of my Gen1 (2009 RTL) in Bali Blue Pearl.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi. I'm new to the Ridgeline world, but have owned 4 Hondas previously. We also currently have a 2014 CRV. I bought this 2006 RTL about a month ago with 59000 miles. I looked for quite some time and everything else I found had more than twice the miles and more money! I found this online about 250 miles from home and bought it sight unseen. It is in great shape, interior is perfect, it only needs the driver's front fender repainted as the clear coat is peeling. The bodyman thinks it was a poor repaint of that fender for some reason but no where else is peeling. Had the access tonneau cover on it! I gave $10700, seemed like a great deal to me! I hope to glean all the great information on this site!

Attachments

Reactions: McChizzle

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,632 Posts
Be forewarned, you can never "unsee" this. A pink Ridgeline that was actually painted, not wrapped. I borrowed the photo from the Ridgeline Facebook page.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,552 Posts
Be forewarned, you can never "unsee" this. A pink Ridgeline that was actually painted, not wrapped. I borrowed the photo from the Ridgeline Facebook page.
Pretty Hideous, reminds me of the pink, Mary Kay Caddies of my childhood

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,632 Posts
This is not my new 2021, but it is the same trim, an RTL. I had the choice of two car dealers to use, and I picked the one with the best deal, by nearly $1,500. The other one had the Radiant Red come in yesterday and they put the tint on today. I stopped by and snapped some photos.
red 5.jpg

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,543 Posts
Modern steel metallic wasn’t my first choice, but the great “deal” was on this one.....(I had my eyes on the pewter).

·
Registered
2021 Sport HPD, Truxxx 1.5" Leveling Kit front/Traxda 1" rear. Safe, and audio.
13 Posts
White and Platinum White lol

121 - 140 of 142 Posts