Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone who has a RL made after the production change (VIN greater that 516000) is having any of the "typical" RL problems such as wind noise or a water leak? Mine so far has been flawless but we have not had much rain in the Northeast lately to drive through and give it a good test. Also I got my ROC decal today and it looks great on the Amazon Green RL, it is on the back window opposite my IAFF decal.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I don't think VIN number has anything to do with anything except for the major water leak issue. I have a VIN greater than the parameter you stated and I have minor wind noise (whistling above 65 mph) but none of the other issues stated here.

·
Registered
578 Posts
On mine the whistling is coming from the driver side rear window. It's louder when the window is down and I can isolate it to the mirror. I am thinking there's not much I can do about it until honda re designs the mirror.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Except for the creaky steering wheel, and some minor quibbles not worth mentioning, it has been flawless. Absolutely flawless... :D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
...and I have an early model, and have no leaks, no wind noise other than the roof rack, and an intact windshield. Can we put this VIN number issue to rest?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts