Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's picture threads for several other nice color Ridgelines. So, why not the beautiful Bali Blues? Post 'em if you got 'em!

Land vehicle Pickup truck Vehicle Car Truck

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks for the pics, I love that color, next to redrock... seriously it looks great!! I can't wait to see everyone else's Bali Blue Ridgelines.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Since this photo, I've added the optional Honda grill and the obligatory ROC sticker! Love that Bali Blue! Keep 'em coming!

Bill

·
Registered
103 Posts
Gorgeous trucks all. Bali Blue was my first choice but I could not locate one in my area in the trim I was looking for. Keeps the pics coming!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice looking trucks. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Interesting story about the Bali Blue Ridgelines. When I took my '08 RL in for its first service (7,500 miles), there were several new '09 Ridgelines on the dealer lot. One of them was the new dark blue color. I loved it. (Always love the darker colors.) I asked one of the salesmen what the new color was called, and he said, "Bale Blue." Weird name I thought. But then, lots of the colors have weird names.

When the saleswoman I bought my truck from came out in the lot to talk with me, I told her how much I loved the new dark blue color. When I asked her the name of the color, she said....correctly....Bali Blue. Obviously, the salesman selling the Ridgelines didn't even know the right name of the color! "And these people vote...."

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What kind of toneau cover is that, how much does it cost?
It's an Extang Trifecta (soft) Tonneau cover. They also make a hard bed cover. I bought it on E-Bay for less than $400. Made an offer (can't remember how much) and they took it.

an E-Bay listing similar to this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Extang-Trifecta-Honda-Ridgeline-06-09_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem519010db4fQQitemZ350309374799QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Installation:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28920

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Heres a pic of my slightly dirty Bali Blue Ridge, notice the black on in the back ground.

Does anyone know of anyone that may be able to make custom pinstrips or decals?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts