Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My power back window on my 2017 RTL-E has never opened fully, I thought it was only supposed to open half way until I saw a youtube video recently where it fully opens. Do I have something set up wrong or should I take it in for service?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bet there is a reset that can be done to fix the problem.

My wife's power sunroof on her Mercedes sticks in the open position occasionally. In doing research for that learned that there is a reset for windows and sunroof that don't close/open fully. I bet Honda has the same.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not to deviate from the back window but wondering the speed of roll down for front windows. My rear windows seem to open and close at a normal speed but both driver and front passenger seem to roll down and up slower, does anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not to deviate from the back window but wondering the speed of roll down for front windows. My rear windows seem to open and close at a normal speed but both driver and front passenger seem to roll down and up slower, does anyone else experience this?
I noticed this in all of our other vehicles, as well as my old 2006 Ridgeline. Not sure why the front windows operate slower.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hm, well that makes me feel better. I guess my previous car (pontiac torrent) just opened and closed really fast then because it didn't occur to me until my RL. Still lovin it though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts