Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Ridgeline RTL/Sun/Navi - BLACK - Aftermarket HU/Cam
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

A relatively botched HU install from my audio shop ended up removing and then losing one of my power accessory outlets. The connector is still good behind the console, but the socket and assembly are gone. They were supposed to order a new one months ago, but with the COVID situation, I suspect that won't be happening - I just want to fix it.

I am not sure what parts I need. The three I have found are:
Socket - 39602-S5A-A01
Ring assembly - 39603-S5A-A01
Cap assembly- 39631-SJC-A11ZA

The cap is unusually expensive as I have seen other posts mention, so I am hoping that part number includes more than just the literal cap. Do I just need to buy the cap assy and the socket? Do I need all three? Am I missing something or are these wrong entirley?

I did try emailing one of the parts distributors, but they recommended I buy 08U96-SJC-100 (because it was "complete") - but said they didn't think it would provide power. I definitely don't smoke or want a lighter in my car, so I imagine this is not what I want to order.

I did some searching here, but had trouble finding someone who had lost the entire assembly, so any advice will be deeply appreciated!

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts
Consider adding USB chargers instead of the cigarette lighter charger...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Consider adding USB chargers instead of the cigarette lighter charger...

I already have some installed thankfully with the aftermarket HU, not in any need for more at the moment.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts
I already have some installed thankfully with the aftermarket HU, not in any need for more at the moment.
Try you local junk yard or do a search on ebay for 'Power Accessory Outlet Ridgeline' and you will find some more economical options, if you don't need OEM.
Good Luck with your project.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ended up finding an OEM set on eBay that included everything, $25. I'm happy with that seeing as both needed parts would have been $70 new (total).

In case anyone references this in the future, it's PN 39631-SJC-A11ZA & 39632-S5A-A01.
The ring assembly from my OP is for a cigarette lighter swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.