Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My drivers window works fine, but the rest won't go up or down. It is not a window lock switch setting. When I engage the switch for the other windows (i.e. passenger side), I can hear something engage (motor perhaps?), but no movement. That includes the rear sliding glass. The sunroof does open at least. It was suggested to me that it could be something as simple as the relay. Hoping so at least. I love $5.00 solutions. :act035:

Anyhow, any thoughts on this? And any idea where the power window RELAY is located? The search function here and Google both failed me on that one.

Thanks for any help.....

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Surprised you haven't gotten some replies yet. I haven't had to deal with any window problems.... knock on wood. But the one thing I'd point you toward, just from reading here, would be First your battery.... how old is it? MANY issues pop up on our RLs if/when batteries get old.... even when not showing signs otherwise (still start strong, etc.). Other than that, I might suspect the driver's door "master" actuator, or whatever it's called, only because you're experiencing problems with more than on window...... maybe a bad ground in that driver's control cluster or something like that.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Is it possible that the windows are frozen due to cold temperatures? It isn't uncommon during the winter months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts