Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.
Location Gulfport, Mississippi 39560

I got a quote online on a RTL with moonroof, XM and Nav.
I included some options.

This is what I got back:
RTL with moonroof, XM and Nav 35,190.00 (includes Destination charge)

Fog Lights 899.00
Runnin Boards 899.00
Towing Package 1190.00
Body Side Protedctors 499.00
Protection Package 799.00
Total 39,454.00

My internet Deal 34,196.00

I email him back to remove all Options and just get Base Quote.
The main option I want is the Towing Package.

Is this easy to put on myself?

What is a good Price for just the RTL with moonroof, XM and Nav

Thankyou

kh4800

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I think I'd try to get a few more internet quotes from other dealers. $1190 for the towing package installed is ridiculous.

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the ROC kh4800...thanks for seeking out assistance from the best group of RidgeLine Experts on the net. :D ( sorry..I'm a bit biased ) Good luck in your search and be sure to come back here for more help and to show off that RidgeLine when she arrives in your driveway. :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I agree, prices are high. I'd shop another region. Everything's hard to come buy in your area. I know, I work there.

However, you will not find a competitor's truck ANYWHERE with the standard features of the Ridgeline, AND navigation for less than $42,000. Trust me, I looked.

Good Luck, When you find one, get it in Amazon Green, and post plenty of pictures!

fins

P.S. Great selection of accessories. Here's mine with fender flares in place of the roof rack. Go for green!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies.

Great picture Fins, I do want the green truck. The Dealer said it is hard to find one with the Nav.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
kh4800 said:
Location Gulfport, Mississippi 39560
Welcome to the ROC, kh4800! Once upon a time, I took a trip in my Ridgeline...

Shortly after Katrina struck, a group of us (police officers) spent a week in Picayune, providing assistance to their police department so the officers could get some much needed time off. We visited Waveland (not far from Long Beach) and, to say the least, the devastation was unbelievable, and nauseating. It was particularly dramatic along the beach, where some residents had returned to search for shreds of their past. There simply wasn't much to be found. To give some perspective to those who have never seen this type of destruction up close, the rails of a railroad track that runs parallel to the coastline were twisted out of shape by the force of the surge. It was weird too, because on one lot, there would be nothing remaining but a foundation, while next to it, or across the road, a home would be standing, appearing to have no more than minimal damage (on the exterior, anyway). Seeing all of this was a life altering experience for this group of Ohio boys.

I would most likely abandon the area if I lived through even one hurricane, but I'm happy to see a post from the region and I hope that things are improving. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ridged, Thank you so much for helping out after the storm. Was really feeling overwhelmed, confused, sad, until people like you arrived.
You gave us food , water, ect. , and most of all Hope.
Thank you Ridge

·
Registered
38 Posts
Prices for vehicle and options look high based on my recent shopping in Mid Atlantic region. As of a week or so ago, some dealers were talking about $1000 or more off invoice on Ridgelines. There was a dealer incentive through Dec 5 - don't know if that's been extended.

Good luck - you'll love the truck if you buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
kh4800 said:
Ridged, Thank you so much for helping out after the storm. Was really feeling overwhelmed, confused, sad, until people like you arrived.
You gave us food , water, ect. , and most of all Hope.
Thank you Ridge
Truly and sincerely, it was my/our pleasure. I hope to return to the area (maybe in 2006) to see how things are progressing and to visit some of the incredible people of Mississippi. Even in a time of dire need, the hospitality was simply amazing. :)

-- Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts